суббота, 27 апреля 2013 г.

Working From Home Is Awesome When You're Making Money


Working From Home Is Awesome When You're Making Money

Let me start off by saying how awesome my day went. I just got back from the gym about 30 minutes ago and I couldn't be happier with my business. While I was at the gym keeping in shape, you know how it is, I made 3 sales at $25, and 2 at $100. As I write this, I can't help but think back to a time when I struggled. I worked my tail off for someone else, and in the four years I was employed with this person, I didn't get a single raise.
Now I want you to imagine getting a raise every day. What would that feel like to you? Would your life be different? Well, guess what? With the internet, you can do exactly that. If you are promoting a product that pays recurring commissions, you could essentially give yourself a raise every day. Now how big your raise is will depend on the product price. Those $25 sales and $100 sales were all residual commissions. That means that I earn that money every single month for as long the customer is paying for the service.
Now that's what I call leverage in your online business. You can't do this anywhere else. As far as I know, anyway. So let me ask you this. Are you willing to work for someone else and make dismal money at a job you don't even like? I know I wouldn't. That's why I work from home. I can make money from anywhere in the world. As long as I have an internet connection, I'm set.
But I am only able to do this because I set goals. I decided right from the beginning that I wanted to make a full-time income online. I even crunched some numbers and determined how many sales I would have to generate each month to accomplish this goal. Lastly, I set a schedule. I have a set time for my work. I write articles. I purchase paid media. I network with other marketers. I do whatever it takes to accomplish my dream.
If there is one piece of advice that I want to give you, it would be this: Focus your efforts on income producing activities. Marketing is an income producing activity. Without marketing, you wouldn't have a business. So what do I mean exactly?
I mean getting your products and services in-front of the people who are looking to purchase them. Positioning yourself directly in-front of these people and helping them with their problems. That's it. That's the secret that isn't a secret. Anyone can do this!
By the way, do you want to learn how to make money online while having fun with your family and enjoying life?
If so, I suggest that you watch this video and get your FREE marketing system.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий