воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

In Network Marketing / MLM Establishing Rapport Is Essential

In Network Marketing / MLM Establishing Rapport Is Essential

Expert Author Chuck Gross
No Trust - No Sale
In any sales situation, the sales person must establish Trust & Rapport with the prospect. Would you buy from someone you do not trust? So your prospect will not buy from you unless they trust you. However, trust alone is not always enough. Often times, they want to like you as well. This is especially true in an ongoing Network Marketing / MLM relationship. They want to know that you will be there for them. Prospects want to sense your leadership abilities. I know this from personal experience when I had to pick which life insurance company to join. All 3 were excellent companies with top tier products. My final decision was based on where I FELT more welcome and comfortable - very subtle, personal FEELINGS.
Create Rapport
Therefore, as a sales person or recruiter, you must establish a personal RAPPORT with the prospect - a sense of commonality - of shared experiences and common interests. Usually in people's home or office you can get a sense of their interests through the pictures or memorabilia they have around. Often times you meet them at an event, sports, religious or professional which opens the rapport door.
Show Empathy with "Feel, Felt, Found"
You know you are making progress with your presentation when the prospect expresses a concern or even an objection. It shows they are listening and engaged in the process. Don't panic. Show EMPATHY. "That's a great question, Mary" or "I understand your concern, Bob". A standard formula for resolving the issue while demonstrating empathy is the Feel, Felt, Found Formula.
"Jason, I know exactly how you FEEL, I FELT the same way, what I FOUND was as a result of this training I was able to get interested people coming to me."
"Mary, I understand exactly how you FEEL, I FELT the same concern, what I FOUND was this is a great company with great products and I will be there for you every step of the way."
Role-play this with a couple of different people to get it down pat. Make a game out of it. First, they should give you some easy issues but then let them try to really stump you. Obviously, you can modify the language to best fit the conversation. For example, if the prospect tells you he can't afford it, you can say, "Bob, I totally understand, this Great Recession has hit me pretty hard also. But, I realized that to really change my situation, I had to really commit to a new opportunity. I'm really glad I did. Things are looking a lot better for me now. Let's see what we can do about the cost in order to get you started."
Test Their Objection
"So Bob, if we can solve this issue, is there any reason we can't get you started now?"
"If money wasn't an issue, is there any other reason we can't get you started now?"
Be honest and sincere. Show empathy and demonstrate leadership. Success will follow!
I welcome your comments. Please call me to discuss this or other challenges you are having at 732-276-1615.
Add 700 Reps to Your MLM Downline in the next 12 months. For more information - Visit my website at http://www.cgrossassociates.weebly.comor Call me directly 24/7 at 732-276-1615. To watch my videos on Network Marketing and other MLM business building topics visit and "subscribe" to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/cgross2741
Get your targeted message directly in front of your specific audience and they will come to your inbox. Now you will be presenting to only interested, active buyers who have come to you first from around the country and around the world. What could be better!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий